ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
About how their personal data is collected. Personal data refers to any information that can identify a user. This may include, but is not limited to: their full name, age, postal or email address, location, or IP address.
About their rights regarding this data.
About the person responsible for processing the collected and processed personal data.
About the recipients of this personal data.
ARTICLE 2: PRINCIPLES RELATING TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, personal data shall be:
• Processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently in relation to the data subject;
• Collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
• Adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
• Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. Every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, considering the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay;
• Retained in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed;
• Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
The processing is only lawful if, and to the extent that, at least one of the following conditions is met:
• The data subject has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
• The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
• The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
• The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
• The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller;
• The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED DURING WEBSITE NAVIGATION
ARTICLE 3.1: COLLECTED DATA
We receive, collect, and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. Additionally, we collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login information; email address; password; information about your computer and connection, and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, the duration of visits to certain pages, information about interactions between pages, and methods used to navigate away from the page. We also collect personal identification information, including name, email address, password, communications; payment details (including credit card information); comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile information.
ARTICLE 3.2: DATA COLLECTION METHOD
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you provide to us, such as your name, address, and email address. Your personal information will only be used for the specific purposes mentioned above. We ensure that your personal data is treated with the utmost confidentiality and is used solely for the purpose of completing the transaction and providing the services you have requested. Rest assured that we take all necessary measures to protect your privacy and adhere to applicable data protection laws and regulations.
We collect both non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
Providing and operating the services on our website.
Offering our users ongoing assistance and technical support.
Contacting our visitors and users with general or personalized notices related to the service and promotional messages.
Generating aggregated statistical data and other non-personal and/or deduced information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services.
Complying with applicable laws and regulations.
We are committed to using the collected information responsibly and in accordance with applicable data protection laws. The data collected is used to enhance and optimize the user experience, improve our services, and ensure compliance with legal requirements. Your privacy and security remain our top priorities throughout these processes.
ARTICLE 3.3: DATA HOSTING
Our company's website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through data storage, databases, and general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We ensure that data collection is carried out in accordance with applicable data protection laws and that your consent, when required, is obtained before collecting any personal information. Our goal is to maintain transparency and trust with our users throughout the data collection process. Your privacy is essential to us, and we take appropriate measures to protect the data collected through these various methods.
We may contact you for various purposes related to your account and our services. These reasons include:
Account Information: To inform you about your account status, updates, or changes related to your account.
Account Support: To assist you in resolving any issues or problems related to your account or the services we provide.
Dispute Resolution: To communicate with you in case of any disputes or concerns that may arise.
Payment Collection: To collect fees or amounts owed for services provided.
Surveys and Feedback: To gather your opinion and feedback through surveys or questionnaires to improve our services.
Company Updates: To send you updates and news about our company and its offerings.
For these purposes, we may use various communication channels, including email, phone, text messages, and postal mail. Rest assured that any contact made by us will be in accordance with applicable data protection laws and will respect your preferences regarding communication preferences. We value your privacy and strive to maintain clear and transparent communication with you.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The data controller responsible for the processing of personal data can be contacted as follows:
By mail at the address: 66 avenue des Champs Elysées, lot 41, 75008 Paris
By phone at: + 33 6 76 40 92 77
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) for the company or the data controller is:
Emmanuel Cohen, 66 avenue des Champs Elysées, lot 41, 75008 Paris, + 33 6 76 40 92 77, email@example.com.
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Any user whose personal data is processed can exercise the following rights, in accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR) and the French Data Protection Law (Loi Informatique et Liberté - Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978):
• Right of access, rectification, and erasure of data (provided respectively under Articles 15, 16, and 17 of the GDPR);
• Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR);
• Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR) and the right to object to the processing of data (Article 21 of the GDPR);
• Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing;
• Right to determine the fate of data after death;
• Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Article 77 of the GDPR).
To exercise these rights, please address your request to MCOVISION, 66 avenue des Champs Elysées, lot 41, 75008 Paris, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To fulfill the user's request, the data controller may require certain information, such as the user's full name, email address, and account number, personal space, or subscriber number.
For more information about your rights, you can visit the website cnil.fr (French Data Protection Authority).
If you believe, after contacting us, that your rights regarding data protection and privacy are not being respected, you have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés), the French data protection authority.
If you no longer wish us to process your data, please contact us at email@example.com or send us a letter to 66 avenue des Champs Elysées, lot 41, 75008 Paris.
This policy, published on 03/08/2023, was last updated on 03/08/2023.